2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each one.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. No Googling/using IMDb search functions.
5. Fill in the film once it's been guessed.
1. "God's going to sit this one out."
2. "What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information! "
3. "But inevitably, the further you run from your sins, the more exhausted you are when they catch up to you. And they do. Certain. It will not fail."
4. "Look at us. Look at what they make you give. " -Bourne Ultimatum
5. "I'm sorry, I wasn't listening." -Big Lebowski
6. "Have we not each experienced the sensation that a beautiful moment seemed to pass to quickly, and wished that we could make it linger? Or felt time slow on a dull day, and wished that we could speed things up a bit? "
7 "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
8: "A symbol, in and of itself is powerless, but with enough people behind it, blowing up a building can change the world. " -V for Vendetta
9. "When a forest grows too wild, a purging fire is inevitable and natural." -Batman Begins
10. "My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others." -American Psycho